you know that
animals make all
sounds? You will find farm animal sounds here.
you know what baby farm animals are called? Click here
and find out!
Also, you can click here and write your own farm animal story.
you know what
live on a farm? Click here
to learn some farm animals names and their babies names also. You can
also hear the sounds on the site too!
you know that
cows? Take a milk fieldtrip on this virtual tour.
For more information on cows or milk click here.
Play a game here.
Let's have some fun on the farm!
We will visit Mr. Randy's farm today. On our visit to the farm, we will be learning about the many different kinds of animals that live on the farm. Also while we are at the farm, we will have the opportunity to watch and help Mr. Randy feed the cows. We will also help feed the other farm animals too. We will be learning the names of the farm animals and also hear the many sounds the farm animals make.
1. The Local Farmers Paper wants a picture of your favorite farm animal and now that you have returned from visiting the farm, you can begin the assignment.
2. Think about all the farm animals that you saw and pick your favorite farm animal.
3. Draw your favorite farm animal using the paper, pencil, and markers provided.
4. Finally, write a sentence telling the name of your favorite farm animal and the sound it makes.
5. You can look and listen to the farm animals here.
that we have read the book, Big Red Barn, you can click here and
look at and listen to some animals on a farm.
List your four
questions of understanding that you are going to ask your students
while you are reading the book to them.
1. What is in the great green field?
2. What kind of animals are at the farm today?
3. Where does the farm animals live?
4. What does the farm animals do at night?
List your 2 critical
thinking questions based on your book.
1. If you could be a farm animal, which one would you be? Why?
2. If you were a farmer, what would you feed your farm animals?
Pamela's Peachy Home Page
VSU Student Topic Pages
Mini-Research Lesson Plan
Topic Literature Lesson Plan