|It's getting close to that time of year when we wake up
and look for our basket full of goodies! Do you know what holiday that
is? EASTER! We decorate eggs, have Easter egg hunts, the
Easter bunny comes and we get peeps! Come learn more about
Easter and fun things to do around Easter time!
|Lots of baby chicks need to be
adopted. To adopt a
baby chick go to this web site
|We can't wait for the Easter bunny
to come and leave our basket full of
candy. Go to this web site to find out how many more days
|We all love Easter egg hunts.
We all want to find lots of eggs.
On this web site other children give tips for finding
|The Easter bunny brings our Easter
baskets. There are many types
of real rabbits. Visit this web site to learn
|Peeps are a very popular candy at Easter
time. You can take a
tour of the peep factory and see how they are made on this web site.
||Eggs are a common symbol of
Easter. To find out why the egg is a symbol
of Easter and what the colors
represent visit this web site.
|Have some fun! Help the
bunny find the eggs by playing the Bunny
Trail Maze on the web site.
|We think about sweets and candy when we think about Easter. Visit this web site to get lots of Easter recipes.|
||Part of the fun of Easter is not
only finding the eggs but decorating them too. Visit this web
to find out how to dye you
||It is important that you know
egg safety before coloring your eggs. Visit this web site to
It is getting close to Easter and the workers at the peeps factory have forgotten what step comes after making the marshmallow shapes. They still have a lot of peeps to make before Easter. They need your help they need you to visit the peeps factory and take a tour. During the tour it will tell you the steps for making peeps. They need to know what to do after making the marshmallow shapes. They also need to know how many days until Easter so they know how long they have to finish making all the peeps. After you have figured out what the next step is you need to draw the workers a picture of the step and write the number of days until Easter on the picture.
1. Visit the peeps web site and take a tour of the peeps factory. As you take the tour it will show you the steps to make the peeps. You need to find out what step comes after making the marshmallow shapes.
2. Once you have figured out what the next step is you need to draw a picture of that step for the factory workers.
3. To find out how many days the workers have until Easter visit the web site that tells how many days there are until Easter.
4. Once you know how many days there are until Easter write the number of days on your paper with your drawing.
5. Once you have finished give your picture to your teacher and it will be published on the internet.
Mary's Home Page
TopicQuest Lesson Plan
VSU TopicQuest Pages