- Reconfigurable Computing
- Distributed algorithms
- Network Switch Scheduling
Disclaimer: All the papers that are available here are meant for personal educational/research purposes only. The publishers retain the copyright/any other right of all the papers. Reprinting and distribution of any paper for commercial/promotional/advertising purposes can only be done with proper permissions from the copyright holders.
- K. Roy, R. Vaidyanathan, and J. L. Trahan, "Routing Multiple Width Communications on the Circuit Switched Tree," in Int'l. Journal of Foundations of Computer Science (IJFCS), vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 271-285, 2006.
- K. Roy, R. Vaidyanathan, and J. L. Trahan, "Input-Queued Switches with Logarithmic Delay: Necessary Conditions and a Reconfigurable Scheduling Algorithm ," in Proc. ACM/IEEE Symposium on Architectures for Networking and Communications Systems (ANCS - 2008), San Jose, USA, Nov-2008. (Short paper and poster).
- K. Roy, R. Vaidyanathan, and J. L. Trahan, "Configuring the Circuit Switched Tree for Multiple Width Communications," in Proc. Workshop on Advances in Parallel and Distributed Computational Models (APDCM 2005), Denver, USA, April-2005.
- K. Roy, J. L. Trahan, and R. Vaidyanathan, "Configuring the Circuit Switched Tree for Point-to-Point and Multicast Communication," in Proc. the IASTED Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing and Systems (PDCS 2004), Cambridge, USA, Nov-2004.
- S. Dhar, K. Roy and R. Kannan, "NEC: Node Energy Based Clustering Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks with Guaranteed Connectivity," in 1st Intnl Conf on Distributed Computing & Internet Technology (ICDCIT 2004), Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 3347, pp. 75-84, December 2004.