you ever wondered about the little bugs you see? Bugs can live in
many places and do many different things. How have these
wonderful creatures become what they are as grow insects? Come
explore bugs you already know and learn about some you may have never
what it takes to be a ladybug?
Well at this website you can learn about the ladybugs life-cycle, what
parts of the ladubug are called, and other fun facts.
Caterpillar as he learns everything about being a
caterpillar. You can learn about the special creature he'll
become all while playing fun games along the way!
through pictures that show their life-cycle. You can also learn
and review more butterfly information with fun games.
ever wondered why ants are
always moving so fast all the time? Well now you can see just how
an ant lives, learn about their bodies, and see their homes. You
can even enjoy reading about the duties of ants.
|Do you know
about a special bug that can actually run across water? Now you
can learn about this special bug called a water
strider . At this website you can color your own water
strider and learn fun information about this bug aincluding what they
heard about those yucky creatures we call roaches.
You can learn fun facts about roaches and even see a scrapbook on
roaches. There is also a story you can read that gives a new
perspective on the life of a roach.
about this special insect that lights up the sky. At this site
you can read about where a firefly
lives, what they eat, and how you can catch them if they live in your
insects. Find out about how they make honey and even go see where
they live. This site also has recipes and activities you can
print out later about honey bees.
live? Do you know any fun facts about
these small insects? This website can teach you some fun
information about this tiny insect. It also gives interesting
information about the dragonfly's life cycle.
all kinds of different insects.
Some of the bugs you may have already learned about and some will be
new. Find out some fun facts you never knew about insects before!
Since you are a new expert on insects you have been asked to help the local newspaper write about your favorite bug! Part of your mission will be to draw your favorite insect. You also will share three reasons why this bug is your favorite. If you're ready, crawl down to see what order you will do this special misson in!
1. After you have explored all the interesting websites above, you will go to the Lets Talk About Bugs page to help you get some fun facts about bugs. You may also use the website link above about the insect you choose!
2. Now that you have chosen your insect, you will do your very best drawing of this little bug.
3. Your next step is to tell Miss Evers three reasons why this special insect was your favorite you learned about.
4. Miss Evers will write down your three favorite things just as you have told her.
5. Finally Miss Evers will take your special picture and put it on the internet so others can see your wonderful work.
Kimberly's Home Page
VSU TopicQuest Pages
TopicQuest Lesson Plan