you ready to learn your colors? Click on the box of
you are asked to identify on this site.
you help a friend learn
his colors? Bud
is changing colors. Help him figure out what color he is changing
you know your
Help Rusty the Rat catch
the correct colors in his bucket.
|Are you ready to help Freda Frog
identify different colors? Welcome to the show What
color is it. On
this site you will be asked to identify different colors with Freda
In Miss Jennifer's color activity we will be coloring a rainbow for the Weather Channel, who is doing a special presentation on rainbows. The Weather Channel will present our rainbows on live television! We will discuss the different colors of a rainbow. Each of you will color your own rainbow. After we have finished our rainbows the Weather Channel crew will visit our classroom where our rainbows will be displayed. Have fun and be colorful!
|Steps to Complete
Color Real-World Activity
1. First we will practice our colors. We will need to visit the color link.
2. One we have plenty of practice we will make our own rainbows.
3. I will give you a picture of white paper. We will color our rainbows using our handprints and paint.
4. Next we will visit the link with Bud for more practice.
5. Next we will paint one of our hands the color I call out. We will then wash our hands and paint another color. We will do this until our rainbow is complete.
6. Once we have made our rainbow they will be laminated and diplayed in the classroom.
colors is lots of fun. Come see how much fun you can have learning
|B. 4 questions of
understanding from my book.
1. What do you think the children are going to see?
2. What animal do you think the duck is going to see?
3. What animal do you think the green frog is going to see?
4. What color was the sheep?
|C. Two critical
thinking questions based on my book.
1. If you could be any animal in the book, what animal would you be and why?
2. If you were writting this story what knid of animals would you put in it?
Jennifer's Home Page
VSU Student Topic Pages
Topic Mini-Research Lesson Plan
Topic Literature Lesson Plan