you need to know to understand the three states of matter!
candle is a great example of all 3 states of matter. The candle
is a solid.
melted candle is a liquid. The flame is a gas. These are the 3 main
states of matter.
- The three main states of matter
are solid, liquid, and gas.
- A GAS moves and fills up the
container it is in
- A LIQUID takes the shape of
- A SOLID has a shape you can
see (and usually feel).
- A material can change from one
state of matter into another state of matter.
This website will
actually let you see how gases, liquids, and solids work. Click
the link, States
of Matter, to see for yourself!
the next page to continue your journey!