"How To" Capture & Save An Image
Judd, Ph. D.
- Open SeaMonkey, FireFox, or Internet
- Go to the Web Page that has the image
capture or copy (be sure it is a free image and is not copyright
- Put in your disk or jump/flash
- Place cursor on top of image you want
- Right click with mouse
- Pop-up table will appear... Select - Save
- Save As Screen will appear... Select
Drive for the Save
in ... window
- Filename be sure to USE
ONE WORD WITH NO SPACES and easy to
Now your image is saved and ready
to put on your web page.