|Home Page||Events||Newsletter||KAJI CON||Library||Knights||Cabinet|
Costume Contest Rules
1. The convention badge must be worn visibly at all times.
2. Absolutely no horseplay, play fighting, real fighting, re-enactment
fighting, dueling, jousting, or other forms of physical shenanigans,
excessive noise, or heckling will not be tolerated and may result in
expulsion from the convention and University Center.
3. Do not move chairs or tables in panel rooms, event rooms, or
4. Any damage done to convention equipment, materials, or to the
University Center will result in expulsion from the convention and
5. No live steel is permitted, along with firearms, pellet/projectile
guns (toy or otherwise) of any kind.
6. All prop weapons must be checked and approved at registration.
7. Absolutely no bags (purses, backpacks, etc) are allowed in the Video
Game room. All bags must be checked at Bag Check before entering into
the Video Game room.
8. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited in the
9. Please silence your cell phones during viewings, panels, and
10. No one under the age of 13 should be left at the con unattended.
Kaji-con nor VSU is responsible for unattended minors.
11. Please be aware of your belongings. VSU, The Anime Aftermath, nor
Kaji-con is responsible for lost or broken items.
12. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are allowed within the building.
If you appear intoxicated you will be asked to leave the premises.
This is a dry event.
13. Please place any and all trash in the proper receptacles.
Kaji-con staff reserves the right to ask any patron to leave should
probable cause be found.