Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Add Wimba Classroom to My Course?
1) Wimba classroom is live virtual classroom with features that include audio, video and and content sharing. To add a Wimba classroom go to the desired location in your course and click the " Add Content Link" button.
2) In the drop-down menu select Create Wimba Live Classroom to begin the set up of the Wimba Classroom.
3) Assign a desired title for the virtual classroom and click Continue.
4) In the following window Select "Create a New Room" and click continue.
5) Write a brief description of the classroom for the participants to see. If you would like to give Presentation rights for students select the desired option. Finally click "Create room".
6) Make sure the Wimba Classroom is located at the right place in your course.