Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit an assignment in WebCT Vista?
Always pay close attention to your assignment instructions. You instructor may ask you to type your response in the text box or compose your response in Microsoft Word and attached the document. If you are asked to type your response in the text box, please first compose and save it in Word then copy and paste your work in the text box (We recommend this method since WebCT Vista Times out after 40 minutes of none activity).
This guide demonstrates how to add an attachment and submit your work with the WebCT Vista Assignement Tool.
1. Under the text box, to the right of the assignment instructions, click the Add Attachments button .
2. After the "choose files" window opens, click the UPLOAD button .
3. Browse your computer to find your file/document, click Open, then Save .
4. Next, click the ADD Selected button .
5. After the "choose files" window closes, click SUBMIT . Your assignment should appear in a similar fashion as displayed below.
Important Note: The assignment tool gives you the opportunity to submit only one time. Please contact your instructor if you mistakenly submit the wrong file.