Frequently Asked Questions
Instructors- How to Get Help with BlazeVIEW
1. I have never used BlazeVIEW and I need to know how to get started.
Please follow the BlazeVIEW for Instructors Guide to learn how to get started with BlazeVIEW.
2. I have used BlazeVIEW or a similar tool and just need some self help guides to feel my way through.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request enrollment in BlazeVIEW Section, Faculty Help Services - BlazeVIEW Support. This resource has guides which shows you how to use and build a course with BlazeVIEW.
- Within BlazeVIEW you will also find a good context-sensitive information from the Help link located on the top right hand side of your page. Wherever you are, the information provided describes what is available at that location. Search on a topic to learn how to complete common tasks.
- Please view the General BlazeVIEW Frequently Asked Questions
3. I am having a technical problem such as...
- Password, login, browser issues, popups, trouble uploading/downloading documents, trouble attaching documents, issues with the chat room or HTML Creator, Java, etc
The IT Helpdesk can answer and troubleshoot most basic questions concerning BlazeVIEW. They resolve technical issues such as such popups, browser, java, and security software. Should they need to escalate the call to a more senior administrator then they will do so.
There are several ways to contact the Help Desk:
a) Phone: 229-245-4357
c) In person.
The Helpdesk is located on the second floor of the Odum Library (Main entrance).
* Please review the Helpdesk website for hours of operation.
4. I know how to use BlazeVIEW, but I need...
- Someone added/removed to my course
- Help building and designing my course
- Help with the grade book and formulas
- Someone to peer review my course
- My course copied over to next semester
- Help with Wimba web conferencing
Please submit a help request ticket via: the appropriate online form
Once your help request is created, you will receive a confirmation via email. Depending on the nature of the request you may be contacted by eLearning staff by phone. Also feel free to call the eLearning staff with additional details, clarifications or questions (229- 245-6490). Please refer to the help request ticket number when discussing your issue.
5. I need to attend training.
- You may contact eLearning by:
a). Phone: 229-245-6490
b). Email: email@example.com
- Items to bring to a workshop or appointment:
b). Course content files such as lecture notes, project or assignment instructions.
6. I need to add a video to my course.