Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I "Force" an Assessment Submission?
Occasionally through some sort of technical glitch a student may not be able to continue taking an assessment or submit answers once finished. The instructor has the ability to "force" the submission so that it can be graded.
1. Under TEACH tab, click on ASSESSMENTS.
2. Select the DROP BOX associated with the Assessment that student needs forced. Select VIEW SUBMISSIONS.
3. Look for student whose submission needs to be forced. Select VIEW ATTEMPT.
4. Click FORCE SUBMISSION. When given warning message, click OK.
5. The student's assessment has now been submitted. All answers will be graded, and a grade will be given.
** PLEASE NOTE: If the student was not finished with the assessment and you want to allow them to retake it, please click here to learn how to reset the attempt.