Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Deny Access to My Course?
1. Login to BlazeVIEW and select course.
2. Click on Teach Tab.
3. On left side, scroll down to Instructor Tools and click on Grade Book.
4. To deny access to one student, select the dropbox menu next to the desired student, then select "DENY ACCESS."
5. The student has now been denied access to this course.
6. To deny multiple students, select the check box next to the desired students and select the "DENY ACCESS" button at the bottom of the screen.
7. All selected students have now been denied access to the course.