Home > Administrative Offices > Student Success Center > Additional Resources
- Access Office
- The Access Office for Students with Disabilities (Access Office) serves students who have documented disabilities, have met all of the VSU admission criteria, and are otherwise qualified.
- Alcohol and other Drug Education - The mission of the Office and Alcohol and Other Drug Education is to address the issue of substance abuse among the VSU community and its potential impact on academic, professional, and social development.
- Bursary - The purpose of the Bursary is to collect all tuition and fees.
- Career Services
- It is the Mission of the Office of Career Services to provide career development and awareness, experiential learning, and professional employment opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students and alumni.
- Conflict Resolution Committee -
The conflict resolution program is a primary resource that you can utilize to help resolve campus disputes. Whether you are a student, faculty, or staff member, these resources are available to you.
- Counseling Center
- The mission of The Counseling Center is to provide a broad range of services to meet the personal, social, and educational needs of our students, faculty and staff.
- Financial Aid -
The mission of the Office of Financial Aid is to help students achieve their educational potential by providing appropriate financial resources.
- Housing and Residence Life -
The Mission of the Office of Housing & Residence Life at Valdosta State University is to provide affordable quality housing in a safe and secure environment.
- Health Center -
The mission of Student Health is to provide optimum health care in a convenient location for undergraduate and graduate students in a compassionate, confidential manner.
- Health Promotions -
The mission of the Office of Health Promotions is to empower Valdosta State University students to make healthier lifestyle choices through prevention education.
- Odum Library - The purpose of the Odum Library is to be a major educational and cultural resource of the University by providing bibliographic and reference support to the academic programs of the University.
- Office of Social Equity - The mission of the Office of Social Equity is to promote and sustain an environment of diversity, equity, respect and inclusiveness for all members of the University community through education, intervention, compliance, training, assessment, programming and support services.
- Registrar - The Registrar is responsible for all registration activities and class information for the University. It also maintains the academic records of students and issues transcripts of records and certificates for various governmental agencies.
- Volunteer Services -
To Foster an active culture at Valdosta State University, the Volunteer Service program promotes and facilitates opportunities to build partnerships between VSU and the community through service, while encouraging a sense of civic responsibility among students through critical engagement and participation in the Valdosta community.