Home > Administrative Offices > Constituent
- Students must complete an application for graduation one semester prior to their expected graduation date.
- Students must have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA). No grade below a “C” will be credited toward the degree.
- To receive a Master of Science degree with a major in sociology, students must successfully complete the core requirements and develop competence in an area of sociological practice.
- Students must pass a written comprehensive examination.
- Students must fulfill the application of knowledge requirement, which is achieved by successfully completing six credit hours of SOCI 7800 Sociological Practice.