Perspectives Courses Student Information
Students are required to take two PERS courses, that are in two different Perspectives Areas.
1. Perspectives on Ethics and Values (2100s)
2. Perspectives on Tradition and Change (2200s)
3. Perspectives on Human Expression (2300s)
4. Perspectives on the Environment and Physical World (2400s)
5. Perspectives on Race and Gender (2500s)
6. Perspectives on Cross-Cultural Understanding and Expression (2600s)
7. Perspectives on the World of Work (2700s)
Please contact the professor teaching the PERS course or the respective department offering the course to inquire about an overide. Overides are handled on a case by case basis through the department offering the course.