Home > OASIS Center for Advising & First Year Programs
OASIS CENTER FOR ADVISING & FIRST YEAR PROGRAMS
The OASIS Center for Advising & First Year Programs is committed to quality education. As such, we place an emphasis on caring faculty and staff, outstanding academic programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, collaborative learning, and academic advising.
OASIS Center for Advising & First Year Programs is home to a number of programs:
- Freshman Year Experience:
- an excellent first-year student development program
- Exploratory Student Advising Center :
- for students who have not declared a major and are exploring their options
- Learning Support Program:
- serves non-traditional students needing additional preparation in reading, Mathematics, and English
Check out our new Student Success Podcast!