Home > Graduate School > Master of Library and Information Science > Faculty
- Transfer Credit Guidelines [pdf]
- Program of Study forms
- Dual MLIS & School Media Speialist Certification
- Graduation Application
- Tenure and Promotion Guidelines [pdf]
To develop its tenure and promotion policy, the VSU MLIS Program is guided by the Board of Regents Policy Manual: Section 800: Personnel; the VSU Faculty Handbook; and by the VSU Graduate School’s Criteria for Membership on the Graduate Faculty.
- Departmental E-Files (Restricted Access)
VSU Faculty Evaluation Form (2006), Minutes and Agendas for MLIS Committees and Faculty Meetings, and additional documents about the MLIS program.
- The HUB Learning Cooperative
The HUB, located in Odum Library, provides state-of-the-art computer hardware and software for course and research design. It is augmented by expert staff to assist VSU faculty.
- The VSU Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Administration
Provides faculty with grant identification, writing, and management assistance. It also manages VSU’s research ethics and regulations procedures.
- VSU offers Faculty Development Grants
To promote teaching and research. Three types of competitive grants are offered: (a) instructional improvement, (b) course/curriculum development, and (c) professional presentations.
- Center for International Programs
CIP offers grants to help support international travel for research and course development.
*The PDF requires