Home > Odum Library > Library Help > Subject & Course Guides > English > ENGL 1101 >Mrs. Moore.
ENGL 1101, Mrs. Moore, Spring 2013
This webpage connects you to resources to assist you in your research.
Valdosta State University's Odum Library Homepage
- Getting Started (video guide)
- Anywhere Access
- Log in to Anywhere Access to use library resources while off-campus.
- Live Chat
- The Live Chat page shows ways to contact a Reference Librarian. Contact methods include online chat, text message, email, phone, or visiting us in person during normal reference desk hours.
- Schedule a research consultation with a librarian for in-depth help
- With this online form, you may request an appointment with a reference librarian for assistance with your research. We request 48 hours' notice to allow time for scheduling.
Developing a Search Statement
Finding Books and Other Materials
- GIL-Find@VSU—searches for books and other materials by keyword, title, author, subject, and other fields.
- GIL-Find Tutorial (video guide)
- GIL Universal Catalog—expands the Classic GIL@VSU catalog to search for and request books from all University System of Georgia libraries. GIL Express allows you to have those books delivered to any USG library within 3-6 days.
- GIL Universal Catalog / GIL Express (guide)
- eBooks—the box on the left hand side of the page has links to eBooks at the Odum Library
Finding Databases to search for Articles
- Go to the library home page (www.valdosta.edu/library/).
- Click on the Articles tab, if it is not already selected.
- Click the arrow for the drop-down menu located under Articles & Databases by Subject to reach subject pages for VSU majors.
Recommended Databases for Finding Articles about Careers
NOTE: You will need to login through Anywhere Access or know the GALILEO password if you are off campus.
Other Resources for Researching Careers
Help with getting articles full-text or in print
Other Skills and Resources
Ask Us (Chat Now), Tell Us about the Library website.
This document last modified
Wednesday, 06-Mar-2013 16:40:59 EST Staff