This webpage provides you with links to library resources to assist with your research.
Marketing Literature & Resources
- Wall Street Journal (ProQuest Newsstand) (1984-present)
- Forbes (Business Source Complete/database version) (1990 to present)
- USA Today (ProQuest Newsstand) (1997-present)
- USAToday.com: Business
- Google News
*Some content on the Wall Street Journal's website is restricted to subscribers. To access restricted articles, search for them in the ProQuest Newsstand version listed in bold.
- Getting Started (video overview) shows you how to search for books and articles
- Anywhere Access lets you access the library's databases from home
- GIL-Find Odum Library Catalog searches for books in Odum Library
- GIL Express How-To Guide shows you how to borrow books from other Georgia universities
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) will locate the hard-to-find books (or articles) you need
Additional Resources for Relevant Articles
- Business Source Complete
- EconLit with Full Text
- Research Library (at ProQuest)
- SocINDEX with Full Text
- Sociological Collection
- Use Ulrich's to determine if a journal is refereed (peer reviewed). Look for the referee's shirt!
- If you have a citation, use the black "journals" tab at the Odum Library homepage to search for that title.
Effective literature-searching tip for business students:
Business / Industry Resources
- LexisNexis Academic
- Hoover's Company Capsules & Profiles (at ProQuest)
- Hoover's Online
- ProQuest Newspapers
- Standard & Poor's Net Advantage
- PRARS (Public Register's Annual Report Service)
- SEC EDGAR
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- NASDAQ (use to locate tickers)
- Value Line
- The Motley Fool
Data (United States)
- U.S. Census Bureau
- American Factfinder ACS, decennial, and economic censuses
- Economic Indicators
Ginger H. Williams, M.L.I.S., 9th January 2013.