My Accounts & Passwords
To access our Electronic Resources from off-campus:
- Anywhere Access
- This is the easiest way - usually, you won't even need the GALILEO password if you do this.
- GALILEO password (from your GIL Account)
- Course & Electronic Reserves
- Electronic Reserves passwords are assigned and given by the instructor. E-Reserves will occasionally need the GALILEO password instead.
To get to your online Library Account, where you can renew books and more:
- My GIL Account - Retrieve and Change your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Library Account Renewals & Due Dates - GIL Account - Odum Library and GIL Express books from USG libraries
For GIL Express and Interlibrary Loan:
- Check the status of GIL Express requests – GIL Account - USG libraries
- ILL-Odum Express Renewals & Due Dates - Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) Account
- Check the status of Interlibrary Loan requests - ILL – Odum Express ILLiad Account