Cataloging: New Materials
1. Potential Reference titles are placed on designated shelves in the main Cataloging area for Reference librarians to review. The Collection Development Coordinator for Reference (Deborah Van Petten) informs Cataloging when titles have been approved to be Cataloged for Reference.
2. Bibliographies and materials with CIP class numbers in Z are reviewed for possible includsion in Reference.
1. Return added volumes to Sheila Parrish in Acquisitions.
2. Give textbook sets to Maureen to be cataloged for the IMC.
3. Give to Maureen: Audiovisual materials such as videos, audiocassettes, and art prints; books that meet Special Collections selection guidelines; theses; titles donated for Special Collections by the United Daughters of the Confederacy (UDC). .