Follow the Code
- Save your work often! Save often to a Jump Drive or other form of Media Storage. Blank CD’s and blank DvD's are available for purchase at Media Services located on the 1st floor.
- Looking for a lost disk? Ask the lab monitors or the 2nd floor Reference Desk staff. If you are looking for lost personal items, ask the 2nd floor Circulation Desk staff.
- Temporary installation of software as required to complete class assignments is permitted on the workstations located in the 2nd and 3rd floor labs. For assistance, contact Library Automation (email@example.com or 333-5868.)
- Peer-to-Peer clients are not allowed on Library computers.
- Users are asked to respect the needs of those who seek a quiet place to study. Headphones are available from the Circulation desks. Please set your cell phones to silent.