Cataloging: Exporting Records from OCLC into Voyager
- Log on to OCLC selecting "Voyager" as the session to open.
- Search OCLC for a matching bib record.
- Export the OCLC record.
- In Voyager Cataloging, ALT - R, P, N (or on the menu, Record, Import, From new file)* to see a list of imported files.
- Double-click on Import.bib to open the file. You will see a list of imported OCLC record titles (there may be only the one you just imported).
- Scroll through the list and double-click on the title you imported to open it in Voyager.
*After you have imported one record during a session, you can use ALT - R, P, V to open the Import.bib file directly.