Cataloging On a Matching Acquisitions Order Record
If the Acquisitions order record matches the book in hand:
- Edit the bib record.
- CTL - F or click on the Save Plus button (saving the edited record to the database and also to a local file for uploading later to OCLC)
- ALT - R, H (or click on Get Holdings button) to retrieve the MFHD attached to this record in Acquisitions
- Edit the 852 subfield $b to indicate the correct location.
- CTL - N - N to snarf the call number from the bib record into the MFHD
- CTL - B (or click on the Save to DB button) to save the updated MFHD to the database.
- ALT - R, T (or click on the New Items button) to create an Item Record
- Scan in the barcode.
- Look at the Location and Item Type boxes on this screen to check that they are correct.
- CTL - B (or click on the Save to DB button) to save the Item Record to the database.