Undergraduate Degree Programs
The Department of Accounting and Finance is pleased to announce curriculum revisions to better serve our students.
ACCT 3100 Introduction to Fraud Examination
Prerequisite: ACCT 2101 with a grade of "C" or better; pre - or co-requisite; ACCT 2102. An introduction to the prevention, investigation and detention of fraud.
Internal Auditing Certificate Program
1. minimum 2.80 cumulative GPA
2. 60 hours successfully completed toward your business degree (BBA) – all business majors are welcome!
3. formal admitted into LCOBA
4. submission of formal application (submit to Dr. Marshall, IAC Program Director, 319 Thaxton Hall)
1. Cumulative GPA of 2.80 in the following basic courses:
Accounting Principles I & II
Intro to Fraud Examination
Environment of Business
Org. Behavior and Management
Intro to Marketing
2. Attendance at local Internal Auditors meeting (organized by the Director of the IAC program)
3. Successful completion of your BBA