New Students to the Kings Bay Center
The college process can sometimes be very overwhelming. Hopefully the following information will be informative. Please feel free to call the office if you have any questions. Phone number for Kings Bay 912-882-6573.
- Application Process
- Kings Bay campus should use our local application and receive current information about our off-campus site.
- Application for Online Admission ( can be found on the VSU Admission's webpage)
- If you complete the Online application for Admissions please call our office so that we can have your campus code changed to Kings Bay.
Transient Student (Brenau Student
- Be prepared to pay out-of-pocket for your classes. You must notify VSU's Financial Aid Office to verify your enrollment back to your home school.
Tuition Rates Fees apply from Fall through Summer
Fees Waived for Active Military Academic Year 2012-02013
- Fees that are Waived - Active Duty Military will have the Institutional Fee Waived
Information all students should know (Updated 7/12)
Our students can now do so much of their personal college business on line. We encourage our students to use their student VSU account and web resource to view and complete transactions themselves.
- Banner Web - student information
- Need Student ID number and password (first time users enter birthdatem - mmddyy
- Examples; view grades, register and drop or withdraw from classes, pay for tuition, view schedules,
- Live @ VSTATE (formerly Blazeview) - VSU student email account
- everyone has an email address, go into Banner Web and look under personal information to obtain your address.
- receive emails on the status of their accounts such as refunds and financial aid, email instructors or other students. If you are having difficulties getting into your personal account contact the Office of Registrar or IT Help Desk.
- BLAZENET/ Blackboard - for accessing VSU Online Courses
- Access to BlazeNet is the same as BlazeView. Use the same ID and Password.
- Some courses may use BlazeNet for communicating or delivery of assignments. It is up to the student to be able to access and navigate through these two web venues. If you have questions contact and can not login please call the IT Help Desk. They will be glad to assist you.
- IT HELP DESK - http://www.valdosta.edu/helpdesk/ click here for phone number.
ADVISEMENT: VSU students must be advised in order to have their "flag" lifted each semester prior to registration periods every semester.
Registration for New/Transfer/VSU Main Campus Students
- New students and VSU main campus students planning to take courses at Kings Bay must come into the office to register for our off-campus courses. Please call the office if you have a conflict.
Resources for student