This is an area of Microcomputing and Network Services. We provide assistance with web design and hosting needs here at Valdosta State University.
Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions of comments.
Valdosta, GA 31698-0195
What We Do
- Provide support, advice and training to the web page developers.
- Liaise with department representative to create or maintain web sites for any department which requests the service.
- Provide custom work in templates, forms, and graphics.
- Assist the VSU IT Help Desk in answering questions and/or troubleshooting problems of a web design or web server administration nature.
- Provide individual tutoring and/or support sessions for web developers of departmental sites.
- Develop and install web-based software to support departmental web sites such as bulletin boards, data collection services, etc.
- Provide assistance in the migration of forms to the web.
- Conduct monthly reviews of the VSU web site for broken links in the top levels of the site.
- Develop guidelines for design standards of the VSU web site. Also monitor site for breaches in policy.