How To Use The Banner Web Proof Roll System
Accessing The Faculty Banner Web System
1. From the VSU Homepage select “Registration & Advising”.
2. Select “Login” from the SCT/Banner Homepage.
3. Enter your Banner web ID and password, then select “Login”.
1. Access Faculty Banner Web by following the steps at the top of this page.
2. Select “Faculty & Advisors” from the Main Menu.
3. Click on “Term Selection” in the Faculty Services menu.
4. Specify the term of interest by selecting it from the drop-down menu. Then click the “Submit” button.
5. The Faculty Services menu will reappear after the term has been submitted. Select “Proof Roll” from the Faculty Services menu.
6. Specify the course of interest by selecting it from the drop-down menu. Then click on the “Submit” button.
1. Access Banner Web and Proof Roll Information by following the steps above.
2. Edit grade and attendance information using the controls indicated by the red arrows below.
3. Click on the “Submit” button after all changes have been made. This page has a 15 minute time limit. Submit changes often to avoid losing work. When all proof roll work is complete, check the “Electronic Signature” checkbox (indicated by the red arrow below) and click on the “Submit” button. Please be sure to have made any necessary changes before checking this box. Any changes made after the Electronic Signature has been submitted must be processed through the Registrar’s Office.