If you own an iPad and want to learn more about it, Information Technology is now offering an iPad Basics class. Please register for the class at the Employee and Organizational Development Training Database.
Additional resources available:
- iPad Training PowerPoint - PowerPoint from the iPad Training Class
- iPad Tips and Tricks - tips Information Technology has documented that will assist you in utilizing your iPad to it's fullest capability
- iPad Remote Desktop Control - procedure to request Remote Desktop Control for your iPad
- Syncing iPad with Windows Live Account - procedure to sync your iPad with your Windows Live account
- iPad Quick Reference Guide - this is a downloadable guide for your reference
- Apple iPad Videos - excellent videos produced by Apple that highlight features available on Facetime, Mail, Safari, iBooks, Videos, Photos, iTunes, App Store, Maps, Garage Band and iMovie
Please note the guides are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view. Please click on the image below to download Adobe Reader. If you need an alternative option, please contact Kathy Sundin at 229-333-7395.
If you have additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update: 5/8/12