Powell Hall Auditorium
Quite possibly the most elegant and stylish auditorium on campus, this facility and building was constructed in 1940. It was dedicated by Mrs. Eleanor Roosevelt in 1941 as Georgia State Women's College Library and officially named for Richard Holmes Powell in 1947.
Seating Capacity: 200
Equipment: Crestron Remoste Station, Document Camera, LCD Projector, Laptop (Internet capable), Media Console with VCR, DVD, Gooseneck Mounted Mic, Wireless Handheld and Lapel Microphones