- Attention Dongguk University - VSU Presentation (right click and save as)
Are you thinking of attending Valdosta State University? If so, you are in the right place. Here you will find information for incoming international students. Read our Welcome Letter and find out about everything that will be happening during International Student Orientation. Look at the International Student Orientation schedule and start making plans for your first day in Valdosta. Find out about applying for a visa, on-campus and off-campus housing, health insurance and much more!
- About Valdosta State University
- Admission Process
- Applying for a Visa
- Tuition and Fees
- TOEFL Information
- IELTS Information
- VSU Math Index
- Transferring Credits to VSU
- Mandatory Student Health Insurance Plan
- Student Health Consent Form:
- Prospective Students who will not be 18 years of age by the time they ARRIVE on the VSU Campus must have Parental/Guardian Consent in order to seek treatment from the Student Health Center. The consent form can be downloaded HERE. If you have questions, please contact the Student Health Center or the International Student Advisor.
- Housing Information
- List of Important Immigration Documents