We provided a checklist for your convenience to help you double check the items needed to complete your application process. We also incorporated the items for the scholarship application.
CHECKLIST WHEN COMPLETING APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
1) Completed Application Form
2) $40 check or money order in U.S. currency
3) Official Copies of Secondary School transcripts. These copies need to be translated and evaluated by an International Educational Evaluation Service
4) Official results from the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
5) A completed Certificate of Finances statement
6) A competed medical form
NOTE: For the Official copies of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) ask ETS to send scores to school GA 5855. 70 on the TOEFL IBT is the minimum score acceptable. The minimum acceptable score for the IELTS is 6.0 . Students who don't meet the English language requirements may be considered for conditional admission and referred to the English Language Institute for intensive English instruction before beginning an academic program.
All the above items need to be send to the Office of Admissions at the following address:Admissions Office
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
You can also contact the Office of Admissions by phone at (229) 333-5791 or (800) 618-1878. The fax number is (229) 333-5482.
CHECKLIST WHEN COMPLETING THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
1. Completed scholarship application
2. 300 word personal statement
3. Letter of recommendation
4. Transcripts of all high school, college, and university work
5. TOEFL or IELTS scores
6. SAT or ACT scores if available (these scores are not required)
NOTE: Students may send one set of transcripts and TOEFL scores to be used for both the scholarship competition and the application for admission, but these transcripts and scores must be received by the deadline of March 15. Please do not submit applications by fax.
For more information you can contact the Center for International Programs Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA 31698 or e-mail the International Student Advisor at email@example.com.