HUB: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is The HUB?
- The HUB is faculty and staff workspace where professionals can get together to share best practices, exchange ideas, and collaborate on various projects.
Who owns the HUB?
- No one department owns The HUB. The HUB is a meeting and collaboration venue for faculty and staff. It is used to educate instructors on new and innovative ideas, technology, and best practices.
How do I reserve the HUB computer lab?
- To reserve the HUB, one would have to come to the eLearning Department in Odum Library 2619. If you are unable to come to the office you can reserve the room online, click here and complete the form accordingly.
What computer technology and software is available at the HUB?
- There are 13 Mac computers filled with software ranging from Adobe to Microsoft office. See complete list.
What are the hours the HUB is open?
- The hours of operation are:
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.