AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
In recognition of their achievement, students who complete all Honors College requirements are awarded with:
- Bartram Award
for Intellectual Exploration
- Each year research projects of Honor Students compete for the prestigious Bartram Award for Intellectual Exploration.
- Hugh C. Bailey Family Scholarship
- Each year Honor Students compete for the Hugh C. Bailey Scholarship based on academics, research, and service.
- an Honors College certificate awarded every spring at the Honors Recognition Ceremony
- a distinctive Honors cord to wear during graduation
- a gold seal affixed to their VSU diploma
- permanent acknowledgement of their accomplishment on their VSU transcript