> Administrative Offices
> Information Technology
Hallnet is Valdosta State University residential network. Hallnet is accessible to faculty, staff, and students of the university wirelessly at a number of locations across the campus and wired inside the residence halls.
- Hallnet Terminology - This link contains a list of common terms related to network service that may assist you in describing Hallnet issues you encounter.
- VSU Service Desk - For any Hallnet related issues please place a Help Request through VSU Service Desk.
- Hallnet Policies - Please visit this link to review policies related to the acceptable use of Hallnet.
Need to logout of Hallnet? Click the logout button below:
- Self-Service Password Reset -
Your Hallnet username and password are synchronized with your Active Directory (computer login) account. If you do not know your username or password for Hallnet you can gain access by resetting your BlazeVIEW password at the link above and using that username and password..
- Hallnet Wireless Configuration - The IT Helpdesk offers assistance configuring access to Hallnet through a wireless connection.
- Hallnet Wired Configuration - We likewise, offer assistance in configuring access to Hallnet through a wired connection.
- Troubleshooting -
If you continue to encounter issues after performing the steps listed in our configuration guides, the Helpdesk offers additional guides based on the specific symptom that you are experiencing.