> Administrative Offices
> Information Technology
BlazeVIEW is an online learning system utilized by Valdosta State University to allow instructors create an host both fully online courses and course material that can be accessed online.
IT Helpdesk Support
The Information Technology Helpdesk offers support with configuring your computer to meet the software needs of BlazeVIEW. This support includes:
- Self-Service Password Reset - Please visit this link if you do not know your username or password for BlazeVIEW.
- First-Time Users Guides - Most software conflicts that prevent successful BlazeVIEW access can be avoided or resolved by performing these steps either prior to accessing BlazeVIEW or when an issue occurs.
- Troubleshooting - If you continue to encounter issues after performing the steps listed in our first-time users guides, the Helpdesk offers additional guides based on the specific symptom that you are experiencing.
eLearning offers support with administrative functions within BlazeVIEW, such as:
- Enrollment issues and missing content
- Utilizing course tools and features
- BlazeVIEW course design
eLearning's hours of operation are:
- 8:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Thursday
- 8:00am - 3:00pm Friday
For additional details, please consult our eLearning Support section.