> Administrative Offices
> Information Technology
> Campus Print Solution
Campus Print Solution
The Campus Print Solution initiative began in 2007 with the installation of multi-function printers across campus in an effort to provide students with a cost-effective, flexible, and responsible print environment to meet the needs of academic print while minimizing paper and toner waste.
The evolution of this solution continues in August 2011 with the implementation of new components which will allow student to claim their print jobs from any printer associated with the campus print solution.
About the Solution
- Implementation - This section discusses the history, goal and benefits of the initiative.
- Policies and Rates - This section discusses printing costs, refund requests, and other policies related to the initiative.
- Locations - This section lists locations where Campus Print Solution devices can be found.
- Printing Issues - You can log into VSU ServiceDesk if you encounter any issues with printing (such as: a message stating that your privilege is unassigned when printing, need for a refund, etc.) to complete a Xerox Printing Incident Report Form.
- Campus Computers - This section provides instructions for users printing from a campus computer.
- Copying - This section provides instructions for users to copy.
- Personal Computers <Coming Soon> - This section provides instructions for users printing from their own personally-owned PC or Mac computers.
- Guest Computers - This section provides instructions for guests of the campus printing from a guest computer station.