> Administrative Offices
> Information Technology
> Home Use Software
Home Use Software
SRS (Software Resource & Services), in cooperation with the University System of Georgia is authorized to provide specific software packages for work at home purposes to eligible employees. The following terms and conditions apply to purchases:
Terms and Conditions
- Home use software is only available to faculty and staff of the university.
- SRS will only accept Visa and Mastercard payments.
- Initial price listings do not include shipping charges.
- Sales tax may likewise apply.
- Software can only be returned if the package is unopened.
- Operating systems, such as WIndows 7, are only available as upgrades to an existing operating system.
Resources and Guides
- How to Order - This guide will walk you through the steps of creating an account with SRS and placing an order.
- Available Software - Review a list of products available for purchase through SRS.
- Common Questions - Review a list of commonly asked questions regarding home use software.
- Contact Information - For questions, concerns, or support related to home use software purchase, please contact SRS directly.