> Administrative Offices
> Information Technology
> BlazeVIEW (D2L)
BlazeVIEW is the Valdosta State University learning management system used by course instructors to distribute online course content, such as syllabi, assignments, and assessments to students.
NOTE: Students will not have BlazeVIEW course access until:
- 48 Hours after registering for the class
- 2 Weeks before the semester
NOTE 2: Students taking eCore, GOML, and eMajor classes use GoVIEW to access their courses. This account is not synced to Active Directory.
- Student Guides - These guides walk students through the process of preparing their computer for BlazeVIEW access, logging into BlazeVIEW, and accessing course content.
- Instructor Guides - These guides walk instructors through the process of preparing their computer for BlazeVIEW access, logging into BlazeVIEW, and posting course content.
- Password Reset - A self-service password reset tool is available to allow you to set a password for your BlazeVIEW account if you have never accessed it or you have forgotten your password.