Human Resources & Employee Development
The Employee Relations section of Human Resources and Employee Development encourages and promotes a positive working relationship among university employees. Employee Relations provides a comprehensive, service-oriented employee relations agenda.
Staff will assist supervisors with coaching and counseling their employees; serve as a mediator at meetings; recommend fair and appropriate disciplinary actions;ensure consistency throughout the University community; and provide accurate information and guidance pertaining to various procedures, policies, and regulations.
Staff members also assist employees with the efficient resolution of workplace disputes; oversee the complaint and grievance processes; provide career counseling sessions; and recommend alternative resources as necessary.
Performance Management Goals
- Assisting employees and managers with advising on standards, performance, and development plans, and developing models for employee success.
ResourcesThese forms cannot be filled out on-line. You must download and save these forms to your desktop.
Conflict Resolutions Goals
- Addresses work-related employee complaints or concerns including complaints of discrimination and/or harassment.
- Conflict Resolution
- Mediation/Conflict Resolution 806.05
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corrective Action Procedures
- VSU Human Resources Administrative Practices
- ADA Accommodations and Disability Services
- Diversity Training
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- HB 1113: Malfeasance
- HB1113 Update Memo, regarding Malfeasance; May 22, 2008 from Rob Watts, Chief Operating Officer
- Malfeasance Memo, May 6, 2008 from Ronald B. Stark, Chief Audit Officer and Associate Vice Chancellor
- "Doing What's Right" Hotline
- Performance Improvement Plans