Home > Administrative Offices > Event Services > Planning Your Event
Planning your event
- Plan Ahead! Reservations are first come, first serve! Send in your request as soon as possible. Requests may take some time, due to academic scheduling, etc.
- Know the Services! By reading and being familiar with the services Event Services offers, users can take full advantage of services all over campus.
- Use a Reservation Form! The form reminds clients of the variety and the details that need to be addressed in planning an event. Plus, it provides an effective way to communicate the request and it will be in writing. (You can obtain a request form in the office or web page.)
|Here is a list of information that you may be asked to provide about your event when you call or visit the Event Services office. Always have your contact information ready.
- Date/time of event
- Type/ title of event (ex., Awards Banquet/ Softball Banquet)
- Number of attendees
- Audio Visual Needs (Please refer to the list of A/V equipment)
- Type of set-up (banquet, classroom, auditorium)
- Extra set-up needs ( stage, dance floor, easels)
- Food? Contact the Catering Department
- Access time needed before the event/ time needed after the event
- Is a registration table needed?
|Publicizing Your Event