- A request for equipment must be placed 7 days before the event.
- No additional equipment will be given. Your events contract will reflect the number of equipment that is placed at event.
- Equipment (tables, chairs, super cooker, etc.) will be placed in reserved spaces at the request of the individual or group reserving the space. Equipment will remain in the reserved space for the duration of the event and shall not be removed or transported from University property.
- Event Setups staff reserves the right to deny equipment usage for a group or event if it is programmatically or operationally difficult to accommodate. Reservation requests may also be denied if the organization or event is in direct conflict with the university’s mission, policies, or regulations (state or federal laws).
- New Equipment Policy: If you want equipment past the time written on your contract there is a charge. $50 dollar charge for less than 50 pieces of reserved equipment. $100 dollars for over 50 pieces.
- Also in conjunction with event services policies
*Damage includes dents, unremovable stains, and any other alteration done to equipment*