- Emergency meetings are meetings that are requested through Event Services less than two (2) weeks in advance.
- Your faculty advisor can reserve the facility, provided there is appropriate time for Event Services to notify necessary departments.
- Student Organizations are allowed three (3) emergency meetings per semester.
- Different set ups and A/V equipment may not be available for emergency meetings.
- Major events are not allowed as emergency meetings.
** Emergency Meetings apply only to Valdosta State University Registered Student Organizations.