Home > Continuing Education > 2013 Crisis Preparedness Workshop > Registration
2013 Crisis Preparedness Workshop
Valdosta State University Psychology and Counseling Department
The links below will take you to registration pages for the 2013 Crisis Preparedness Workshop being held at Valdosta State University. We look forward to seeing you at theworkshop.
Friday, April 12, 2013
- 8 - 8:30 AM - Registration Check-in
- 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM Workshop
Location: Valdosta State University, Regional Center for Continuing Education , 903 N Patterson St
- General Attendees and Presenters Early Registration - Before
March 25, 2013:
The early registration fee has been extended until April 8th!
Please make sure to select the Early Registration fee on the form.
- General Attendees after
March 25, 2013 April 8, 2013:
- Student Attendees - must be pre-registered
- $40 (Student ID required)
- LPC Certificate $15 (This workshop is approved for 6.5 Core contact hours of continuing education by LPCA of Georgia. Please disregard any "pending approval" notations on the registration forms.)
Conference Fees include:
- All workshop materials
Pay with Credit Card
|Pay with Check
|Pay by Internal Funds Transfer (for VSU staff and faculty only)