Council of Department Heads
The Council of Department Heads is an Advisory Body Contributing to the Leadership of the University.
2010-11 Council Officers:
Vice Chair: Dr. Robert Gannon - Biology
Secretary: Dr. Gregory Harrell - Mathematics & Computer Science
* To serve as a representative voice of the department heads.
* To provide a means of communication between the department heads and the President and Provost of the University.
* To provide a means whereby the administration, through the Provost of the University, may refer matters of common interest to a body representing the department heads.
* To provide a means whereby the department heads can offer, through the Council of Department Heads, suggestions or recommendations to the President and Provost of the University pertaining to matters of common interest.
* To accept and share responsibility with administration, faculty, staff, and students in all efforts to improve the stature of the University as we seek to accomplish our mission.
2012 Meeting Calendar:
Fall 2012 Semester:
August 28, 2012
September 25, 2012
October 30, 2012
November 27, 2012