A consultation is a voluntary activity where Internal Audit works with your area to meet your department’s goals and objectives while reducing the risks and strengthening internal controls. Examples of consultations we offer:
- Provide advice on strategic, operational, compliance, and financial reports that should be reviewed by department management;
- Assist in developing key financial and operational reconciliations;
- Perform a limited review of your high risk processes (such as cash handling, expense compliance);
- Provide a customized consultation on emerging risks and processes;
- Provide constructive feedback on policies and/or procedures drafted by management.
Last Updated: 8/29/2013