ORIENTATION SESSION FOR NEW VSU PART-TIME FACULTY
Monday, August 6 from 5-7 p.m., Odum Library, Room 2634
This session will introduce new part-time faculty to resources they will need for their classes.
- Welcome and Introduction of New Faculty (Dr. Karla Hull)-5:00-5:15
- Introduction to Banner (Mr. Stanley Jones)- Registrar’s Office – 5:15-5:45
- Introduction to the VSU Library and its Services (Howard Carrier) – 5:45-5:50
- Quick overview of resources on the Academic Affairs homepage and introduction to Employee Self Service and Connect Ed and Emergency Response Information/Risk Management (Dr. Sharon Gravett and Ms. Becky Murphy)—5:50-6:25
- Overview of VSU’s course management system, BlazeVIEW and VSU Ethics Training– 6:25-7:00