In Progress Grades
In-progress grades are reported before the midterm date of Fall and Spring terms for students in lower division (1000- and 2000-level courses).
Students who want to review their grades on the Student Information System should follow this process:
- Log in on the VSU homepage
- Select “Registration and Advising.”
- Select “Login” on the Banner homepage and enter their Web ID and PIN.
- Then select “Login” again.
- Select “Student and Financial Aid,” then “Student Records,” and finally “Academic Transcript.”
Those experiencing difficulties in their academic work should contact the instructor, advisor, or advising center for guidance on available options to improve their academic standing. Students are also encouraged to contact the Student Success Center.